White flowering paulownia witches' broom, compared to other different varieties of Paulownia. White paulownia has stronger disease resistance and less incidence.
First, the symptoms of white paulownia witches' broom are:
The twigs, leaves, stems, roots and flowers of paulownia can show symptoms. There are two common types:
1. Arane type. That is, a large number of axillary buds or adventitious buds on individual branches germinate, branching branches, internodes shorter, leaves yellow and small and thin, and sometimes shrinking. The entire arbor is broom-like; when the seedlings develop, the plants are dwarfed.
2. Flowers change branch type. Petals become leafy, pedicels and stigmas give rise to twigs, calyx obviously thinning, torus more cleft, flowers distorted. Underground roots are also clustered.
Second, the pathogen of white paulownia witches' broom and pathogenicity:
The pathogen is mycoplasma. The disease can be transmitted through the roots and grafted seedlings. It can also be transmitted through tea wings, tobacco aphids and other diseases. Judging from the factors affecting the disease, generally the soil is deep, and the plants with strong growth are lighter; the soil is thin and the badly growing plants are heavy.
Third, white paulownia witches disease control methods:
1. Cultivate disease-free seedlings.
2. Establish a disease-free young forest. Afforestation with disease-free seedlings, strengthen tending management, timely fertilization, prevention and control of pests and diseases, and promote the healthy growth of seedlings.
3. Remove the diseased branches or ring peeling.
4. Breeding disease-resistant varieties and disease-resistant clones.
Copyright © 2019 Yangzhou Blue State Digital Control Brush Equipment Co., LTD. All rights reserved.